New Mobile App for The Oak Leaf News

Designed by Rachel Edelstein

The Santa Rosa Junior College student news media just got easier to read. The Oak Leaf  News has launched a mobile app to keep the JC community updated on all the latest news and views.

Oak Leaf staff members will send push notifications for breaking news events, sport games, and announcements.

The Oak Leaf strives to provide the best — and often the first — source of news that affects the SRJC community. Read everything from college decisions that affect your education, peers playing in their latest athletic games, on-campus events and entertainment reviews. Listen to original student-produced podcasts, watch multimedia feature videos and view exclusive online content. Content is updated daily so there’s always something new to read.

The mobile app will provide coupons from local business such as Canevaris Deli and Steele and Hops for SRJC students only. Coupons will only be valid if the app is downloaded. Stay tuned for more deals announced on our social media outlets – Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

The app is now available for download for Apple and Android phones.