Review: Art’s Place

Arts+Place+offers+signature+Italian+pastas+and+polentas%2C+such+as+spaghetti+with+meatballs+and+baked+polenta.+
Kayla Beaton
Art’s Place offers signature Italian pastas and polentas, such as spaghetti with meatballs and baked polenta.

Art’s Place | 563 Rohnert Park Expy., Rohnert Park | (707) 588-2787 | Most entrees under $20

4 of 5 Oak Leaves

Signature Dishes

Pasta King’s signature pastas and polentas, such as spaghetti with meatballs and baked polenta

Review

Art’s Place is owned by Art Ibleto, “The Pasta King” who built a 40-year reputation serving Italian in Sonoma County. Art’s Place offers a variety of food, from burgers to pizza to Pasta King signature dishes. Vegetarian options are plentiful as well.

The smell of pasta and garlic bread on the drive home makes you salivate. If you weren’t hungry before you got the food, you will be upon pickup. The anticipation of waiting to eat something and not being disappointed is amazing.

Although the portion size of the fettuccine Alfredo wasn’t as large as the other entrees, its taste made it worth it. The penne with marinara sauce had a good portion as did the beef ravioli. For a half loaf of garlic bread, the bread was worth getting. You can’t go wrong with any of the pasta dishes, but the penne with marinara sauce and the fettuccine Alfredo are especially delicious.

The Breakdown

Category What were we looking for? Score out of 5
Packaging Neat? Sustainable? Did they remember cutlery? Napkins? Condiments? 4
Hygiene Was clerk wearing gloves? A mask? Both? Neither? What were the pick up and waiting areas like? Clean/neat? 3
Speed and accuracy Food was on counter ready for pickup 5
Portion size Was it filling or were you left wanting more? 4
Leftovers Were there leftovers and, if so, did they reheat well? 4
Quality of Food Freshness, quality of ingredients 5
Tastiness of Food Flavor, spice and texture 5
Customer Service Friendliness, responsiveness 5
Overall Rating With 5 being a perfect score, this restaurant rated: 4