SRJC opens three on-campus study spaces for first time since 2020

Aryk Copley

For the first time since 2020, students can use the study spaces located on every SRJC campus, including the tutorial center at Doyle Library.

Aryk Copley, Reporter

For the first time since the coronavirus pandemic began, Santa Rosa Junior College opened study spaces for limited hours. Starting Oct. 25 and through Dec. 17, students can use indoor study spaces with free Wi-Fi, free printing and free charging stations at the Santa Rosa campus, Southwest Santa Rosa Center and Petaluma campus. 

Students on the Santa Rosa campus can access the study spaces from 10 a.m.6 p.m. Monday-Wednesday on the 1st floor of Doyle library or from 10 a.m.5 p.m. Thursday at the Intercultural Center’s Pioneer Hall. 

Students on the Petaluma campus can use the Student Success and Engagement Center from 9 a.m.-4 p.m Monday-Thursday. The center will be closed Nov. 2 and 3 for furniture installation.

The Southwest Santa Rosa center’s Heritage Hall classroom will be open from 1-5 p.m. Monday-Thursday. For a full list of open study spaces, hours, directions and COVID-19 safety protocols, visit SRJC’s study space webpage