Treat yourself right : SRJC’s upcoming wellness fair

Students who struggle to maintain a healthy lifestyle while navigating busy class and work schedules may want to check out the sixth annual Wellness Fair this Oct. 18.  

The Wellness Fair is a student-led event hosted by the Student Health Services PEERS Team. They are joined by the Student Government Assembly (SGA), Student Equity and the Americorps Health and Wellness Ambassadors.

For the past six years student health services has been putting on the Wellness Fair to acquaint students with campus and community services.

The goal of the Wellness Fair is to teach students practical strategies for maintaining a healthy lifestyle while navigating a busy class and work schedule.

Clubs, departments and programs will host tables, activities and performances. Volunteers are all welcome and appreciated. Attendance verification is offered for extra credit opportunities.

The event will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. on Thursday Oct. 18, 2018 in Bertolini Hall. Explore physical, mental and social wellness and join the festivities for an evening of music, wellness activities and free food.

If you have any questions about the Wellness Fair, contact Stephanie S. Sanchez at [email protected] or ext. 1536.