SRJC makes financial aid payments available for student pickup

Google Images
Bertolini Hall on the Santa Rosa campus

The SRJC financial aid office announced today that financial aid checks will be made available for students to pick up from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 19 and from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 20.

The checks will be at the first floor of the Bertolini Center on the Santa Rosa campus. Students unable to provide a school ID will be asked verifying questions to confirm their identity in order to acquire their financial aid payments.

Any students with outstanding financial aid forms in need of processing can bring them to the Bertolini center in Santa Rosa and the Doyle/Jacobs building in Petaluma on Thursday and Friday for processing.

Students unable to visit the campus on Thursday or Friday, financial aid checks will be mailed on Monday, Oct. 23. In the event you do not receive your check in the mail please contact the accounting department by phone at (707) 527-4973 and a check will be re-issued within ten business days.

Outside of a school ID, the only thing recommended for a student to bring when picking up a check. “Bring your patience,” said Lenelle Arnold, an SRJC financial aid technician.

The financial aid office will resume normal business hours beginning Monday, Oct. 23.

For more information you can reach the financial aid office by phone at (707 ) 527-4424 for the Santa Rosa campus and (707) 778-2461 for the Petaluma campus, or by email: [email protected]