On Cue Calendar of Events

Feb. 25

Pacific Boychoir Academy Performance: 7 p.m. in the Bertolini Student Activities Center.

“Letters to Malala:” SRJC instructors Leslie Mancillas College Skills 312, 313 and Ann Foster’s English 100 classes had students write letters to Malala Yousafzai and will have them participate in the reading of their recent publication, “Letters to Malala,” 7 p.m. at Copperfield’s in Montgomery Village.

Spiritual Journey: An exhibit of ceramic art pieces by instructors Hiroshi Fuchigami and Gary Erickson, 4-6 p.m. at Robert F. Agrella Art Gallery.

Around the World in 90 Minutes: Multi-award winning author Marty Essen will present a 90-minute, high-energy, multi-media show  2-3 p.m. in the Carole L. Ellis Auditorium on the Petaluma campus.

Feb. 25 – 28

Path to Cygnus X-1: Learn about the constellation Cygnus that emits X-rays with its stellar black hole and compare it to other stellar black holes, 7-8 p.m. in the SRJC Planetarium.

March 1

Open Poetry Night: An event where poetry writers come together at night to share their works,  5-6 p.m., in the Intercultural Center room 116 on the Petaluma campus.

March 3

“That’s Not Love: Escalation:” A film for Woman’s History Month, about building a culture of intolerant relationship abuse. Part of the PEERS workshop,  4-6 p.m. Bertolini Student Activities Center.

March 4

First Friday Night Sky: A nighttime show presented on the first Friday of every month. Learn about the night sky: planets, stars and constellations, 7-8 p.m. and at 8:30-9:30 p.m. in the Planetarium.

March 5 and 6

Emotional Creatures: “The Secret Life of Girls Around The World” by Eve Ensler: Made up of original monologues and songs about the lives of girls all around the world, at 8 p.m. March 5 and at 2 p.m. March 6 in Burbank Auditorium.

March 6

Astronaut Lullabies: Songwriters Jim and Kathy Ocean visit the SRJC Planetarium to present science and astronomy in the form of music and astronomical visuals, 3-4 p.m.