ambien and alcohol mixed buy ambien ambien cr 7 day coupon

valium online no prescription needed diazepam 5mg occasional valium use during pregnancy

xanax 11377 hs order xanax online xanax 1.5 mg withdrawal

tramadol and loperamide for opiate withdrawal buy tramadol online tramadol 50mg 180 tablets overnight

tramadol dosage acetaminophen buy tramadol tramadol hcl can it get you high

retin a micro 1 vs 04 buy retin-a buy retin a micro 0.1

soma online us pharmacy buy soma soma juice review

SRJC hosts state champs

Parris Mazer, Staff Writer

The SRJC wrestling team is looking to make new strides this season, as SRJC will host the state championship at the end of the year. The team hopes to better its 8-2 record, which earned the Bear Cubs second in conference and 15th in state last season.
The entire lineup is new, aside from team captain and All-American Coin Hart. Unfortunately, Hart has been out of action with a sprained knee and unable to compete this season, but the squad remains hopeful that Hart will be back for the NorCal Duels held at SRJC.
With many new freshmen and no stand out stars on the team, head coach Jake Fitzpatrick described the squad as a “blue collar team.” Each with a credible high school background.
However, the team made history without Hart at the recent Sacramento City College tournament. The Bear Cubs finished third in the tournament and freshman Merk Robbins from Hoopa set a new state record. Robbins achieved five pins, winning five matches in 10 minutes 55 seconds, breaking the previous record of four pins that dated back to 1973.
The next major tournament is the NorCal Duels Championships on Oct. 15. The winner will face the winner of the SoCal Duels Championships on Nov. 7. The Bear Cubs will host the Individual State Championships on Dec. 9-10 this year and expect to be contenders.

Comments