11th annual film fest at the Mystic

Diddl Studios
Diddl and Diddlina zapping through Cheese TV on a stormy day in Cheesecakeland. “Diddl Zapping” will be featured at Film Fest Petaluma 2019.

Join directors from across the country to celebrate animated and live action short films this Saturday at the 11th annual Film Fest in Petaluma.

Film lovers will have the opportunity to see a mixed lineup of live action and short animated films in three different programs at noon, 3 and 7:30 p.m.

Stick around throughout the day and share your passion for movies with real filmmakers as they will appear for post-screening conversation and discussion with fans.

Some of the films in the lineup are: “Diddl Zapping,” “Two Lives” and “Marguerite,” which won Best Live Action Short Film at the 2019 Academy Awards.

The festival will be taking place on May 4 at the Mystic Theatre on 23 N. Petaluma Blvd.

Passes for the festival are $30 and include admission to all shows. Individual tickets are $10-$15, available through the Petaluma Film Alliance website and at Copperfield’s Books in Petaluma.