Holiday Soft Glam

No Thanksgiving is complete without a full face of festive makeup to “stunt” on your family.

For those who need a tutorial, here’s a Thanksgiving 101 for fall makeup:

Starting off with primer, I used Benefit’s Porefessional Primer ($32). This product is great for smoothing out unwanted texture, and will assure that your foundation will stay put. I give this a 10/10 rating, and reserve a spot for it in my must have makeup collection.

For coverage I used NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in the shade “St. Moritz”($35). I favor this product because it provides coverage without looking cakey or dry. This stands at an 8/10 rating. It has all the moisturizing properties I need, though the product oxidizes– making the shade appear darker than what I originally intended.

I then used NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade “2.8 light”($30). This provides full coverage in the places needed, yet camouflages right into your skin without creasing. This holy grail product earns a 9/10 rating.

To bronze the skin I used Benefit’s Hoola Quickie Contour Stick ($28). Since we’re heading into winter, we all need a little bronzer to warm up a makeup look, and this does just that. The formula is perfect– worthy of a 10/10 rating.

To finish off the skin, I used Anastasia Beverly Hills “Amrezy” highlighter($28). I adore the formula of this product. It’s finely granulated which gives the look of a smooth sheen on the skin. I rate this product an 8/10, as I find that the color may be too fair to be used as a universal product.

Onto the fun part, eyeshadow. I used Anastasia Beverly Hills “Soft Glam” palette($42). I love the warm toned neutrals in this palette, making it a must have for the holidays. I used the shades “glistening, orange soda, burnt orange, rustic and cyprus umber.” These shadows are formulated to blend like a dream while also providing maximum pigment. This palette deserves a 9/10, as I would have liked to see at least one more shimmer shadow in the palette.

These products work together to create a simple and easy look that anyone can achieve. This pairs with anything from a bright red lip to lip gloss. If you desire a more dramatic look add false lashes–this holiday look gives the ultimate opportunity for freedom of creativity.